Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thar She Blows... Jets... Whatever, it's H2O!

Its time to test the water supply lines... major pressure. I did the supply lines, I sweated the pipes, now Im the one sweating. It's a week night and starting to lose sunlight... kinda has that eery "gettin' dark" look outside. My dad and I make sure everything is where it needs to be, then we turn on the water.

We're waiting for all the pipes to fill with H2O, just watching and listening.... I felt like Michael Myers was waiting up in the loft for me it was downright scary/suspenseful! So all looks good on the first floor, so I head to the loft yup everything is DRY awesome! Then I hear it... is that what I think it is? Yes, that's definitely WATER apparently with all the fittings I soldered I forgot one - Found two drippers on these tiny connectors -quick & easy fixes then all was good. Its dark by this time and Im traveling floor to floor with the shop lite, no leaks. All is good MM aint in the loft. Supply plumbing is a success!

No comments: