Sunday, September 10, 2006

Finished Yet?


I feel like its been months since I wrote something down and now I have to remember too much stuff that happened. Lets go back, oh maybe 4 weeks. Its hot and its only 9am we're wrapping everything up: drain plumbing, framing (that seems to never end), just finishing all the things on the "To Do" list. Feeling pretty productive until I arrive at work Sunday to my dad informing me, he had to cut out my supply plumbing for him to run his drain plumbing. Ok, wait a minute. Yea. What? Whats up w/ that? Im happier with the product 2nd time around, so something good came of that ha ha! All we're trying to do, at this point, is get this thing to the point of inspections then transition to finish work after hiring my drywallers of course like I said, Im not lifting that stuff

No comments: