Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Inspections

Here we are electrical rough-in, plumbing rough-in, framing, insulation, HVAC mechanical, Plumbing tub sets all these things are done and ready for inspection. It feels gooooood. The electrical inspector comes out, gives us a few tidbits to finish then signs off approved. There is an incredibly long and aggravating story about the main inspector (who will be doing our framing and HVAC inspections) but Ill sum it all to say that he is curt and condescending. He advises me at 9am that he is coming late in the afternoon, then shows up at 12pm and leaves a nasty gram saying that since the plumbing hadnt been done yet, he wont do the framing, HVAC inspections ASS! Anyway, plumbing guy comes out late and to make a long story short we gotta re-do all the drain plumbing (thank goodness the copper supply is all good). So, were doing well, dad cut out the drain plumbing today and well get back at it on Saturday. Worst part, I gotta get back on the roof. Even higher this time and there is no extra hole or valley roof to prop myself against. I gotta drill and its steep and scary. I think this time I will rig some type of safety rope I could really get hurt if I fall Not looking forward to this weekend ha ha!

No comments: