Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Footings are not FUN!


Had a fun time Friday nite (11/10/06), went out with Amber and her friend to listen to a band. Good band, kinda scary place. Not too bad, just an older crowd - fun to laugh at! Well as the night progressed, drank a couple beers and a shot of Patrone (yea, I LOVE tequila) and had an interesting end to the nite - CODE OF THE ROAD ha ha!
Needless to say, saturday morning as I was digging the footings for my wrap around porch, I was not in "tip top" shape. none the less, the footings are done and Friday I will start building the porch - hope to have it done this weekend.
The drywallers are mudding the house now and I'll primer it Thurs & Friday and then start painting Saturday. Luckily I have a small group of friends to help paint - hopefully they can all make it.
Other than that, I'm buying my outlets, switches, face plates and electrical fixtures so I can install them all after painting and be able to work at night - yea I cant wait... i know, you can just feel the excitement hee hee.
Well that's all I have - oh, other than I had the BEST massage EVER yesterday. It pretty much kicked my ass and I feel goooooooooood.Gotta Jet - PEACE OUT!

No comments: