Sunday, November 5, 2006

Drywaaaaaaaaaaaaall


Yea, its really happening - drywall is going up Tuesday. This weekend was spent doing odds and ends finish framing... some areas around the windows... hanging the rest of the green board in the bathrooms (where the tile is going to be) and cleaning. We took down the scaffolding - after we reinforced the ceiling nailers with screws. The house looks much bigger when there isnt a lot of crap in the way. I think I'll take a pic tomorrow to remember what it looked like pre-drywall.... do I really want to remember that?I had to insulate the little closet/room where my air handler is - didnt really have to the thing is quiet as crap as it is.. but i guess a little extra insulation cant hurt. Although it DID hurt because I didnt have my mask or goggles and I am seriously paying for that shit now. Oh well, this too shall pass. Heh heh that phrase always makes me think of something else....Well its late, Ive been working all weekend - crap Ive been working since March ha ha! I'm tired and Im going to sleepPEACE OUT! Next time you read this will be POST drywall - wish me luck!

No comments: