Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Really Moving

The drywall is 6 boards of being completely hung, then the mudders come in. They didnt work today, but they will be done Monday morning. I am trying to finalize my paint and electrical fixtures, take measurements for flooring, tile and cabinets... oh my goodness things are really moving now - there is much I can do all at once. Our next step is the porch (while the drywallers are working). Tomorrow we dig and set the footings and then we build the porch structure... we need to get the siding on though - only one side. I have given myself an Xmas deadline, it would be nice to meet it - wonder if I can acheive it. I'm going to try. Wish me luck, hopefully I will have enough time and evergy to update my blogs...GOTTA JET - PEACE OUT
ps - Una and I did a nice trail run in record time today, 25 minutes... now I just need to see how far it is!

No comments: