Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Carpet was installed 4/13 as scheduled and we started baseboards the same day. I moved in on 4/15/07, 2 days before my Bday! Happy Birthday to ME! Yea! Other than finishing baseboards and handrails for the stairs, we're done... It's kind of hard to believe, that we're done. I've been unpacking and cleaning and realizing that I need to do some decorating, guess that's going to have to wait until I win the lottery or something because building this house broke me!

It's beautiful even without being decorated, the breeze is awesome as I sit on the porch and to think... my dad and I built this house.... what an accomplishment. I think a nice road trip to the beach is in order!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misi,

Just wanted to let you know that an article on your home building project has been written and is included with your entry in the Remodel, Blog & Win online contest at RemodelingMySpace.com

You can see it here:

http://www.remodelingmyspace.com/
contest-entries/building-blocks

Thank you,

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Ηey there! Would you mіnd іf I shаre уour blog with my facebook group?
Theге's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

My blog post - solihull storage companies

Anonymous said...

Hello would уou mind sharing whiсh
blog plаtform уοu're working with? I'm going to staгt my
оωn blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm loοkіng for ѕomething сompletely unique.
P.S My apologіes fоr getting off-topic but I had
to ask!

Here іs my webρage :: beginners guitar lessons

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your websitе ate my first сommеnt (it was
ѕuper long) ѕo I guеѕs I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I aѕ ωеll
am an aspiгing blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciаte it.



my hοmepаgе; Fathers Day Gift Baskets For Sale