Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Working

It's been interesting at the parents... Ive been there a week and I'm ready to rent a hotel room ha ha ha! It's all me, I know.. I'm just such a solitary soul that it is tough going from a 2 person household to a 4 person household.. not to mention the other 2 are your parents ha ha ha! All is good and at least I'm working....
This weekend my father and I finished installing the interior doors, the drip edge around the porch roof and started shingling the roof. Dad worked on the shingles again Monday. Tuesday was spent finalizing cabinet spacers because the Corian installers are out at the house right now installing my kitchen countertops - yippie! This weekend we'll hopefully get the toilets, sinks & cabinets and all plumbing fixtures in at least two of the bathrooms... yes, we're working... moving right along.
It seems as though my blogs follow my moods - this one and the last couple have been boring and seemingly uneventful. I'm sad, can you tell? No biggie - just sad... this too shall pass.PEACE OUT!

No comments: