Friday, February 2, 2007

Holding Pattern

I'm kind of in a holding pattern - I figure it's better to say that then to admit everything has come to a dead STOP ha ha! I havent done any work at the house other than move my crap over there. Started moving 1/26 and finished 1/28. Now I am living with the parents temporarily until the house is finished. Never got to grout on 1/29 - I was way too tired from moving. Thankfully, my friend Richard helped me move the big stuff - thanks Bud! My goal is to try to grout tonight. The siding guys are done and it looks soooooo good! I will post more pics soon, when I take them. All this rain has made it crazy up there - MUD MUD and more MUD! Counter top dudes came in on Monday and my Corian should be installed next week - yippie! I'm still trying to pick out the tile for the master bath walls around the jacuzzi tub/shower - I think I might have found which ones I want - we'll see.
Since I dont have internet at home anymore - I can only do this at work, so I'm ending this for now... hopefully the next time I write, I will have gotten some things Done.
PEACE OUT!

No comments: