Friday, April 7, 2006

Moving Right Along

Last night I did some wiring at the house - not a whole lot since I worked all day and then tried to get some of that done before dark. Only have the bathrooms and my bedroom left to wire (as well as an area that I have to build a wall prior to wiring). Looks good, makes sense, pretty easy so far. Tonight I'll spend my paycheck - oh yes, the entire thing I'm sure! Meeting my dad at Home Depot to buy plumbing and framing supplies. We're going to bust ass this weekend and frame the walls we tore down (becuz the previous owner/builder was... for lack of a nice word - not an experienced builder (see I can ne nice ha ha!). Once the walls are done, then I can install the remaining electrical boxes and run those wires. Then we start the plumbing. Our next headache is going to be cutting a stairwell from the 1st floor down to the basement - yes, I have a basement - not common here in Tally - but it's awesome! We have to move a main support beam to be able to cut the stairwell in - hoping it wont be too hard (feel free to laugh at me anytime). Since I got up at 4am this morning (dont ask) I got to work at the butt crack of dawn - 5:30am! Too bad I cant leave early - dang! Well, gotta go do some real work - cya!

No comments: